2018-2019 School Year
2nd - 6th Grades: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
*1st Grade: Thursday, August 23rd
**Kindergarten - Thursday August 30th
Back-To-School Night will be Tuesday, August 21 at 4:30-6:30 p.m.
*1st Grade will have a short Meet and Greet Appointment with the teachers on Wednesday, August 22nd
**Kindergarten will have individual testing appointments with the teacher Wednesday, August 22 - Wednesday, August 29
Eastlake Office summer hours are 8:00 to 3:00 through June 30. The office is closed in July. Office hours of 8:00 to 3:00 will resume again on August 1.
Eastlake's first annual Battle of the Books competition. Congratulations to our winners.
Hope of America - Eastlake 5th Grade Students participated on May 10 at BYU.
Our Chinese students are corresponding with Zhong Ying Primary School in China. They have pen pals they are writing to. Here is one of the letters received by our 2nd grade students.
- Firing Up Excellence in All We Do.
- Together We Are More.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve. Our school prepares students to be leaders in our country and world.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve.
- We commit to build relationships and have effective communication between faculty, parents and students.
- We commit to providing a safe environment for student learning and growth.
- We commit to promote character-building traits such as: honesty, respect, responsibility, compassion and citizenship.