FALL BREAK-October 18 and 19
October 17 is a short day in which school is excused at 1:55pm
RED RIBBON WEEK-October 24
Grade Transmittal Day-Friday,October 26-No school
Thursday, October 25-school dismissed at 1:55pm
Eastlake's first annual Battle of the Books competition. Congratulations to our winners.
Hope of America - Eastlake 5th Grade Students participated on May 10 at BYU.
Our Chinese students are corresponding with Zhong Ying Primary School in China. They have pen pals they are writing to. Here is one of the letters received by our 2nd grade students.
- Firing Up Excellence in All We Do.
- Together We Are More.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve. Our school prepares students to be leaders in our country and world.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve.
- We commit to build relationships and have effective communication between faculty, parents and students.
- We commit to providing a safe environment for student learning and growth.
- We commit to promote character-building traits such as: honesty, respect, responsibility, compassion and citizenship.