Dear Parents and Guardians,
Beginning February 12, 2018, and continuing through March 16, 2018, our school will be administering school climate surveys. All parents/guardians and students second grade and higher are being invited to participate.
The purpose of this survey is to gather input about school climate and the effectiveness of the teachers and administrators at our school. Responses are anonymous and no personal information will be collected. Reports will be made available for teachers and administrators to use in school improvement efforts. The survey is short, taking less than 10 minutes to complete. The link for the survey which we ask parents to complete is:
Students will take surveys during the school day. The first page of the survey allows the respondent to opt out of the survey by clicking “I do not wish to take the survey.” If you do not want your child to take the survey, your child may opt out at the time of administration.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Please contact the office if you have a kindergarten student who will be attending Eastlake Elementary School next fall (801-446-0778).
Spelling Bee--Feb 22 (9:00 grades 1-3, 1:30 grades 4-6) Just for students participating in the spelling bee.
Individual class spelling bee times will be determined by the teacher prior to the date
- Firing Up Excellence in All We Do.
- Together We Are More.
We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve. Our school prepares students to be leaders in our country and world.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve.
- We commit to build relationships and have effective communication between faculty, parents and students.
- We commit to providing a safe environment for student learning and growth.
- We commit to promote character-building traits such as: honesty, respect, responsibility, compassion and citizenship.