Our summer office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., however, the office staff will be taking some vacation time in July. If you need to reach us, call 801-446-0778 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within 24 hours.
We are now enrolling students on-line for the upcoming school year. Please see the link under "General Info."
Students who did not have the opportunity to participate in Junior Achievement this year may do so virtually by going to the following sites:
Eastlake's Selfie Video made by teachers for Eastlake students.
- Firing Up Excellence in All We Do.
- Together We Are More.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve. Our school prepares students to be leaders in our country and world.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve.
- We commit to build relationships and have effective communication between faculty, parents and students.
- We commit to providing a safe environment for student learning and growth.
- We commit to promote character-building traits such as: honesty, respect, responsibility, compassion and citizenship.