- Kindergarten registration for the 2021-22 school year has begun. All registration information will be found in the "Registration and Enrollment" and "Kindergarten Registration" tabs in General Info. Forms are due by June 4th.
- Preschool registration for the 2021-22 school year has begun. Please go to the Preschool Registration tab in General Info. for more information.
- Any information about our mask mandate and policy can be found here on the Jordan District Site
- RISE testing has begun. Teachers will have specific testing dates.
- With the weather becoming warmer, please remember the Jordan District Dress code policy of no short shorts, skirts, dresses. Hats are not allowed in school unless it is a reward or outside
- Be on the lookout for a survey about the last day of school/ June 4th for grades 1-6 and June 3rd for Kindergarten.
- Firing Up Excellence in All We Do.
- Together We Are More.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve. Our school prepares students to be leaders in our country and world.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve.
- We commit to build relationships and have effective communication between faculty, parents and students.
- We commit to providing a safe environment for student learning and growth.
- We commit to promote character-building traits such as: honesty, respect, responsibility, compassion and citizenship.