- Applications for Chinese Dual Language Immersion for the 2021-22 school year for first grade students are now being accepted. You can download an application on our website: https://eastlake.jordandistrict.org/programs/immersion/
. Applications are due February 26, 2021.
- Kindergarten registration for the 2021-22 school year has begun. Please register at this link and encourage anyone you know with an incoming kindergarten student to register. Kindergarten Form.docx.pdf
In-person school is held Monday through Thursday.
SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY:
Teachers will be working in grade-level teams to monitor student progress and invite students needing additional time and support to come on Fridays for small group and one-on-one help. The schedule will be 11:00-1:55 PM (Buses will run on a schedule to facilitate this time frame). Students coming on Friday will also be given a 30-minute lunch and break time from 12:00 to 12:30. Parents will be notified at least one week in advance (the Friday before) if their student’s teacher would like them to come for additional help. This opportunity is optional. Please let the teacher know as soon as possible if your child is not able to attend so teachers can invite other students.
Lunch/Breakfast will be available (for ALL students including online) from 11:30 to 12:00 on Fridays. PLEASE ENTER THE SOUTH SIDE DOOR OF THE CAFETERIA FOR THIS GRAB and GO FRIDAY OPTION. Busing is not available for students not invited by their teacher. Students will be asked if they want to receive a breakfast for Saturday. Breakfast and lunch are free to students enrolled in the Jordan School District. Students MUST be present to receive lunch/breakfast.
Online students can pick up a grab-and-go lunch each day from 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. It is free. Please sign up for a lunch each day here: School lunch
Eastlake's Selfie Video made by teachers for Eastlake students.
- Firing Up Excellence in All We Do.
- Together We Are More.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve. Our school prepares students to be leaders in our country and world.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we will establish high standards of learning that we expect all students to achieve.
- We commit to build relationships and have effective communication between faculty, parents and students.
- We commit to providing a safe environment for student learning and growth.
- We commit to promote character-building traits such as: honesty, respect, responsibility, compassion and citizenship.